Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fine parenting moment.

As a parent of four, I hope that I can teach others some of my skills I have acquired over the years. Sue posted this picture of Andrew, her neice Libby and Norah and labeled it "Erika Buckhouse style." Watch out dad, I'm stealing your label! So glad I can spread such fine parenting advice.

And this picture of Travis from 2006 shows why Sue said that. We were the only ones with kids back then, and we all went to Walker for the 4th of July. Well, I forgot a high chair type seat for Travis. So, I made him one out of beer box! Beer boxes were plentiful back then, but baby seats were not.
We had a great vacation to the Evens house in St. Paul recently; complete with a trip to the Children's Museum and Grand Ol' Days.

Marie and Norah.



The video of Luke the DJ follow. He was commanding the board and wasn't going to let anyone touch the controls. Travis was doing his big brother duty and making him as mad as possible.



Andrew, Travis, Norah and Luke at the Children's Museum. Luke was really into the water room, as you can see.

Sorry, jumped around on this post. Andrew, Luke, Travis, Eva and Marie at Grand Ol Days. Look at Ol' Man Travis with his legs crossed. He always sits like this.



Luke and Andrew. Too cute.


Grand Ol Days parade.... Travis being super weird....And if you look close you can see that someone wrote in chalk "put candy here" with big arrows. Ha! Chuck or Chris I'm guessing as I never saw it until now!

This was the face Luke wore for about an hour as he watched the ping pong balls float threw the tubes and canals and water at the Children Museum.


Andrew and Eva



































No comments: