Monday, September 20, 2010

Marie's 1st Birthday

OK, seriously, how cute is this gal? Of course, her lime light is trying to be stolen away by Luke (note the swiper's hand coming in to get the hat we are all looking at.) Fingers Luke, as Grandpa Clint calls him.

We put Luke in blaze orange so you could see him coming after he emptied the purse of the lady who got stuck sitting in front of us at church. Look at that sly little smile as I tell him it's Me-me's birthday and she'll be sitting on my lap.
Grandpa Clint and Grandma Lois so happy that Mardi finally got Marie some shoes.


This is not a very flattering picture of Adam and Sheena. But, there is one kid in these next photos that is probably what a boy of theirs would look like.



Marie...

Luke...

Travis....

Eva....
Look at this candle. So, I bought this candle when Eva was 1. Threw it in the cupboard and before I had time to throw it out, we were doing another year birthday for Travis. Then Luke. So, Chris and I were talking about how he had tried to throw it away after Luke's birthday and I just couldn't. We were talking how funny it was that I throw away everything, but had hung onto this $1.25 candle. It had even moved with us! Well, I put the candle on Marie's cake and asked "who wants to lick the frosting off?" Not sure why, but I gave it to Luke. A few minutes pass and I hear Adam say "he's eating it!" Luke had bit off a huge chunk and was chewing the wax for a minute or two before he said "it's yutty." I guess that's one way to make sure he doesn't have another brother or sister! And I guess we know who's keepsake box to put the candle in now? What a laugh we got out of that one!

Poor Marie to be born during the beginning of FB season. Marie at 3 mos with Chris...

Marie at 1 year with chris. (after getting the cake cleaned off.)

Marie is one!


Eva at one.
















No comments: