Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Luke's poor mouth

This was the best picture he'd let me take. What a night! I come home at 5:30 from an appt, Luke is screaming and the kids tell me he's crying because there is blood all over. Poor kid was playing a kazoo, turned with it in his mouth and tripped over the rug. Chipped the tooth and jammed the 2 front teeth back about 1/8". Travis' head had done this to the poor neighbor boy's mouth, Harry, last year. So, getting her opinion and the dentist hotline I use (Jamie Evans), we called the dentist and he had us bring him in. He (Mr. Hot) and his even hotter wife were on their way out the door for date night. So, they met us at the clinic and pulled them HARD to get them back in place. He thinks all the bone is broken, that they will maybe abcess and have to be pulled, etc. Harry's teeth made it and they looked just as bad, so I'm hoping. Yeah, I'm not nervous at all to leave for 4 days now.......Poor buddy was so hungry and he kept getting food out and then just looking at it and crying. Gotta get all "positive and uplifting" on ya: I honestly feel lucky that I just keep getting to post accidents on this blog that are not that big of a deal in the long run. Poor Luke:(


No comments: