Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Heading to Grandma's for Christmas.  Travis is going in disguise?

My lovely neice, Halle.  Marie calls her "boo-yah-yah."  
Travis got legos for Christmas and went right to work.  
 Then sat and relaxed, just admiring his work. 
 Eva created this style for Chris.
 Marie waiting to see what Luke got from Santa. 
 I wouldn't buy those boots for her because I said the snow would be too deep and she'd never wear them.  Grandma saved the day.  Guess I was wrong on that one this year. 
 Each time I go to Chuck and Sue's and stop at Creative Kids, I see this ridiculously priced baby doll and want to buy it each time for Marie.  But, I don't.  That is why I look more excited than Marie to tear into this doll that Grandma got for Marie.

 Buckhouse cousins.

Not many Christmas breaks that the kids have played in the sandbox.  They were so hungry for snow, they started sledding down the slide.  

No comments: