Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bison game and pretend swimming

 Travis says "I am a very lucky kid."  Chris and I will be heading to Texas Jan 7th!

 Even luckier!
 College.  So fun.  Except for that learning part.
 Taking Travis with somewhere by himself is the easiest, easiest, easiest thing ever.  He doesn't talk, doesn't complain, smiles nicely, isn't always starving like the others, etc, etc.  Being alone with Travis shows me why people would have just one kid.  If we had just him, we'd take him with us everywhere!
 Dad making waffles the next morning.  He couldn't sleep because he kept pinching himself to see if it was a dream or not.  The kids think his waffle making is very loud.
I come home from being gone for 30 minutes.  Chris tells me "Luke decided to go swimming." (it was 40 some degrees outside today afterall.)  My thought was "what kind of mess does that mean I'll be cleaning up."   

Nope. Instead we've got these awesome pictures to embarrass Luke with for the rest his life.

No comments: