Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bison vs. Iowa State


The Syllings and the Hansons traveled to Ames Iowa for a fun filled weekend of beating the Cyclones at Jack Trice stadium.  
We arrived to tailgate at 5:20am.
 Fun tailgating time!
 Luke made this sign and he and Tee carried it into the stadium like this.  I guess Travis was irritated about something?  In my extreme attentiveness to his needs after tailgating for 5 hours, I didn't notice until looking at the next 3 photos.  Not that I would've been attentive at all to this bad attitude without tailgating.....
 I spy bratty Travis.....
Getting happier with each photo op on the way
 into the stadium is Travis.
 Popsicle-stick Bison sign?  The best!
Can you imagine Bison fans just letting a group of fans from another school take a picture in our section without
 photo bombing?

 Her finger dexterity from the years of
making Bison horns is amazing.



No comments: