Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Luke's 2nd Birthday

I was laughing at some old blogs that had how Travis talked as a 2 year old. So, I'll write this as Luke would say it, just to remember how he talks.


"Let's go Bikings! Tada (Travis), Eba, Lutey Hanson, and baby Me-Me."

"Pat-pat (Little Einstein) balloon brokeen. Daddy mad." (Chris popped his balloon after the game. This is the party at our house stressing out. I had the camera out to record the moment they scored........but we all know what happens.)
"Happy Birtday to you, cha-cha-cha, la-la-ooh. I picked out my own sprinkles for my cupcakes, but somehow opened them and ate/spilled them all over the van"

"Everyone came for the party. Uncle Nolan, Dama Tee (Grandma Tree) and Pa-Pa Derry....."

:...My best neighbor girls/babysitters Paigey and Tin-Tin (Allison.)"

".... Anyoo (Andrew), Eba, Norah, Sue and De-doe (Hugo.)"


"Happy Birtday to you Lutey!"
















No comments: