Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pretty boy Lukey

I really think that Eva (top) actually looks more like a boy than Luke does if you just had to guess which one was the boy? Luke is about 1-2 month older than Eva was in this picture I tortured him with by dressing him like a girl. The eye color is really the main thing different between these two?










All three kids at 6-7 mos. Luke definitely looks more Buckhouse than the other two ever did with that long, narrower face he has. When I look at Luke, I always think he looks just like Eva. But in these pics, I really think Eva and Travis look the most alike. I couldn't find a picture of Travis in that Vikings outfit. I also couldn't find a picture of Travis without a bib or drool running down his poor little messed-up mouth.









No comments: