Monday, September 3, 2007

Summer fun


Riding the four-wheeler at Grandma Tree's and Grandpa Gerry's. Now, before you go making fun of me for putting helmets on my kids while they ride a machine that moves slower than their tricycles..... they would not even get ON this and try it because it was "TOO SKARWY" until I suggested the helmets to make it safe. Score one up for mom!



I didn't have many great, fun ideas this summer. But, I did manage to come up with this "people car wash" that was a big hit with the kids of the neighborhood. I also got them painting maybe once or twice when I could sit in a chair and didn't have to lie horizontal to keep the room from spinning. (Ignore the fact that they are still in their pajamas though.) Hey, does the princess costume count as a day we got out of our jammies? Mommy was just too sick this summer to be much fun, but for some reason they still thought each day was great.

















No comments: