Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Insert Boyz II Men singing....

"How do I say goodbye to what we had? 
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad
I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday."

So long dragon/dinosaur costume that was a hand-me-down from Cousin Jack.  (Although, by the looks of how I squeezed Luke into it last year, maybe there is another year left for it?  And don't anyone freak out.  I'm not really getting rid of it.  This is one to save for sure.)
You will be missed.  Boo-hoo.
Eva, Liv, Emma and Lauren.  Thank goodness for Liv's mom Beth; I had the shirt for Eva and that was it.  Oh wait, no I didn't?  That # was borrowed from another neighbor!
 Travis, Carter, Andrew and Keaton.  These boys' moms were so nice to take Travis with them so he didn't have to go slow with....
 ...the mean dragon and Adrian Peterson.

Luke is Adrian Peterson most Sundays anyways.  
 In the hood.

 What would these girls' lives be like without Allison?  Empty.
 Paigey and Lukey.  Surprised he's not twirling her hair?


No comments: