Wednesday, January 25, 2012

All about Luke.

Luke and Marie helping me get the rugs to shake out.  Really, I complain about this dog?  Poor thing.  

The sour cream container contains homemade ice cream, so it's not as gross as it could be.  Luke made himself an ice cream, milk, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, and popcorn... thing.  And ate 2/3 of it.  Obviously, when he was done, I threw it away.  He came back about an hour later and said "hey, where's my popcorn ice cream?  I was going to eat that?"
And then, as in the above picture, I was again gone and this "diaper party" occurred.  Puzzles, blocks, dolls, small magentic pieces, >40 books, all the clothes and blankets from the closet, all the clothes from the hamper, dress up things, etc were dumped into the center of the room.  They missed one thing; the dresser in the corner.  They did help clean it up... only took slightly over an hour. 
And somehow he has made it to 4 years old!  (Bison horns, of course.)
How great is this cake?  Bison Hotwheels was his theme he decided.  I told the cake lady and this is what she created.  Love it!
Grrrr.  I forgot to do the group picture on the couch. He had so much fun and loved all his presents.  
Surprise, surprise that the last 2 kids eating would be Hansons....and that hand at the bottom is a Hanson also, but she came in late. 

No comments: